Average Reading Time: 3 min
“Some of the most beautiful things worth having in your life come wrapped in a crown of thorns…” -Shannon L. Alder
Ask Your Angels for insight, clarity, guidance and help…
Belief is that aspect of self that has an inner knowing that you are never alone. I ask you now, if you believe in Angels?
Most of you are aware that you have a Guardian Angel with you from the moment you are born. There are also Archangels as well that can be of service to everyone.
There are signs, symbols, synchronicity and objects that tell you this is true. Smell as well can be a gift sent to you to remember a loved one who has transitioned. Or a song that plays over and over again when you get in your car. At times, I personally smell cigarettes. I have never smoked but my dad did who transitioned in 1998 was a committed cigarette smoker. Whenever I hear the old song ‘Que Sera Sera,’ (Whatever will be, Will be) I know my dad is saying hi! Your loved ones who have passed over can now be called on, as well now.
Prayers are the words you think and speak daily. Paying attention to how you talk to YOU and about life and others is essential now. As the fear ratio is extremely high at this time, trust that there is a reason for everything always that happens in life through the ‘One Consciousness!’ We are here together to be of service to one another and to Gaia no matter what is happening in life.
“Don’t change who you are because people don’t know who they are …” – Linda Amato
Here is a list of Archangels you can call on especially on the night of the New Moon…
- Ariel is the Archangel known as the Angelic Ambassador of Divine Magic and Miraculous Manifestation
- Chamuel is the Archangel who can help with anything you ask for assistance with, but his special subjects include helping humans in our lifeline quests for relationships, friendships, the right job and inner peace.
- Archangel Zadkiel is the Archangel of compassion and forgiveness – forgiveness that comes from the heart. He is also the Archangel of memory.
- Archangel Gabriel is strongly associated with family, pregnancy and child-rearing. He leads hopeful parents towards child conception.
- Archangel Raziel teaches people about esoteric information. He can help us to understand deep spiritual symbolism, past lives, dreams interpretation, sacred geometry and so on.
- Metatron one of only two Archangels who were once human prophets – along with Archangel Sandalphon. Archangel Metatron helps people who are newly on the spiritual path. For this reason, Metatron helps children to discover, increase and retain their spiritual gifts.
- The Archangel Jophiel is the Archangel of Beauty. She helps us to see others through the eyes of love. Talk to her if you need help in a relationship.
- Jeremiel is one of the seven core Archangels. His main role is to help newly crossed-over souls review their lives. Archangel Jeremiel supports and guides people who have recently passed, as they review how their every action affected others, and what they learned during their lifetime. However, you don’t have to wait until you’ve crossed over to have a life review. Archangel Jeremiel will help living people to take inventory of their lives. All you have to do is ask for his help in this regard, Jeremiel is fearless.
- For Archangel Raguel, life is a party because he’s the most sociable of all the Archangels. His name means ‘friend of God’ and his focus is peace and harmony for everyone. He also helps with resolving conflict.
- Archangel Azrael gently heals grief-stricken hearts from any form of loss Ask Azrael to help you heal your hurts.
- In some ways, illuminating Archangel Uriel is like the wise old uncle who’s always teaching those around him who wants to pass on all he knows to the people around him.
- Sandalphon’s energies are soft and gentle. His messages to you come as soft whispers that are easy to miss if you’re not listening carefully. If you’re talking to Sandalphon and asking for help, stay aware of meaningful songs you may hear. The lyrics could contain the angelic messages that Sandalphon wants you to hear.
“The wounded heart learns self-love by first overcoming low-self esteem…” – Bell Hooks
To connect with anyone of these Archangels, simply light a candle, say the name of the Archangel you want to ask for help and say:
‘Dearest Archangel _____________
please be with me this month as I start this important new cycle in my life. With your help and guidance, I can reach my full potential in all areas of my life. Thank You.’ … or …
- please be with me this month as I find my way.
- please be with me this month as I express myself openly and honestly with everyone.
- please be with me this month as I work on my personal life and on my family relationships and (insert what applies for you).
- please be with me this month as I work on letting my light shine.
- please be with me this month as I work to clean up all aspects of my life.
- please be with me this month as I work on my relationships both personal and professional.
- please be with me this month as I live life to the fullest.
- please be with me this month as I strive to achieve my worldly ambitions.
- please be with me this month as I explore my friendships and connections with people.
- please be with me this month as I reflect on the past 12 months.
SOURCE: Moonology: Working with the Magic of Lunar Cycles by Yasmin Boland
“The Path into the New Earth is simple. No guilt. No shame. No regrets. So be it. -Mary Magdalene”
Be Love, Linda
Meditate! Pray! Journal!