Average Reading Time: 4min
I have consistently learned in all my relationships that there are only two choices; love is first but fear as a second, is an action chosen by those who do not trust the process of life. There is a wounded heart behind the fear that many grasp as their way of being. We are generationally taught by our parents and society who we are and how we need to be. Stepping out of the box is unique to few who are awakened to live their truth of self. May you live your truth now!
- How do you react instantly in your relationships?
- Are your beliefs generated towards abundance or lack when it comes to money?
- Are you aware that you have a body elemental that supports your body?
- Do you welcome in the change of the seasons into your daily life?
- Are you feeling confused during the day due to the electronics you are consumed by?
When you sit in silence taking pen to paper, you connect to the essence of your soul. For me, this has been a powerful journey with our cousins, The Sidhe. Take a moment to reflect on Earl's words, as if he is talking to you personally.
Q. (3/25/2019) Earl, What can you tell me about those who choose fear in a relationship with one who chooses love?
A. A pattern of fear is difficult to change. It is familiar and mostly it is powerful.
- Fear can be nourishment as a belief, especially in one who loves to control others.
- Fear is that which is dark for all who adhere to its power.
- Fear is not and never will be open to a belief of love unless work is done consistently to choose another way.
Love is to go with a daily flow of life that all is well. Love is to share, encourage, support, and to be of service to another at all times. Fear is not and is always in support and service of self. All relationships are free, to choose as their hearts and souls desire. It is the acceptance of each other that balances the relationship out because of the one who chooses love first.
"You are born as love, remember that ..." - Linda A.
Q. Earl, What are your views of money?
A. A form of energy that humans designed to separate each other. At one time money signified only the rich and the poor. The rich had all the money and designed ways to keep it. Money became a deep fear of not ever being enough even for the rich.
Money today is still a fear for most. The cost of life to live requries money for all to possess. Money as an energy is to be a belief that there is enough for all. However, human consciousness as a whole believes in lack before abundance. Fear of lack, and not enough, rules the mind of many. Even the ones who have money need more due to the belief of fear that they will not ever have enough.
Money simply is an energy that is Love like all energy in life. All thought is gathered in the mass pool of consciousness and many fear they will never have enough money.
- The reality of money today is that who believes in lack will not possess money.
- Who believes in fear of running out of money will not become abundant in money.
- Remember money is an energy.
- Embrace money with Love not fear.
Q. Earl, What can you tell me about my body elemental, I call Joy?
A. Yes, this is a wonderful question! Joy is appreciative to you for the changes you have introduced into your body and mind. The connections to your changes has empowered her and made her duties easier. As she is that part of you that welcomes the love you offer, she is truly joyous! It is this awakening to know of her that fuels her to do the best for you.
There was a moment of release that benefitted you as well, a few years ago that has widened your perception of life. The body elemental of self is the part of self that knows all and strives to help you heal all aspects of self on all levels for Ascension. The vibration of sending her love as well, helps the process to move faster.
"Daily give thanks for your body elemental ..." Linda A.
Q. Earl, What can you tell me about the time of year we call Easter and Passover?
A. A time for renewal and a belief for change as it is written. The flowers, trees, and weather begin to lighten the day at this time.
- The colors of new life are abundant.
- The call of Mother Gaia to come outside is evident.
- To sit or walk and breathe in the return to new life.
- Simply look around yourself and be witness to the change of this season as a gift of renewal.
The spring is a chance to move closer to the light of life and away from the dark, cold of the winter months. When Mother Gaia is welcomed with open arms, heart, and mind she embraces the love for all, as well. It is this season that recalls the great life of Jesus the Christ who shared all of himself as a being of unconditional love in his teachings for humanity.
"Become aware of the beauty in the seasons of life ..." - Linda A.
Q. Earl, What can you tell me about the confusion of the mind that happens?
The mind is the control center of one's brain. Where there is confusion the brain is on overload.
- Years and years of thinking one way eventually affects the mind that is negative totally, which is different from the mind that is positive.
- If there is fear and control that is misused the brain gets jumbled up and the wires twisted and an overload creates confusion of a sort.
- All need to find time to meditate, and unplug the mind so the brain can recharge itself.
- All need to rest the eyes from the electronics and rays from them for some time daily.
- It is all on overload, the choices of today, because many are plugged in literally to the internet.
- It is this new belief that eventually will confuse many minds.
Love & Light, Linda
Meditate, Pray, Journal